Hank Aaron Quotes

Top 30 wise famous quotes and sayings by Hank Aaron

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Hank Aaron quotes: Guessing what the pitcher is going to throw is 80% of being a successful hitter. The other 20% is just execution. Guessing what the pitcher is going to throw is 80% of being a successful hitter. The other 20% is just execution.
Hank Aaron quotes: Does Pete (Rose) hustle? Before the All-Star game he came into the clubhouse and took off his shoes and they ran another mile without him. Does Pete (Rose) hustle? Before the All-Star game he came into the clubhouse and took off his shoes and they ran another mile without him.
Hank Aaron quotes: I've tried a lot of things in the off-season, but the only thing I really know is baseball. I've tried a lot of things in the off-season, but the only thing I really know is baseball.
Hank Aaron quotes: There is no such thing as a bed of roses all your life. There is no such thing as a bed of roses all your life.
Hank Aaron quotes: You may not think you're going to make it. You may want to quit. But if you keep your eye on the ball, you can accomplish anything. You may not think you're going to make it. You may want to quit. But if you keep your eye on the ball, you can
accomplish anything.
Hank Aaron quotes: Can I smoke now without someone taking my picture? Can I smoke now without someone taking my picture?
Hank Aaron quotes: If I knew exactly what I know now and had it to do over, I'd be a switch hitter. No telling what I could have done. If I knew exactly what I know now and had it to do over, I'd be a switch hitter. No telling what I could have done.
Hank Aaron quotes: Didn't come up here to read. Came up here to hit. Didn't come up here to read. Came up here to hit.
Hank Aaron quotes: I think what separates a superstar from the average ballplayer is that he concentrates just a little bit longer. I think what separates a superstar from the average ballplayer is that he concentrates just a little bit longer.
Hank Aaron quotes: I came to the Braves on business, and I intended to see that business was good as long as I could. I came to the Braves on business, and I intended to see that business was good as long as I could.
Hank Aaron quotes: I never doubted my ability, but ... I never doubted my ability, but ...
Hank Aaron quotes: There is no logical reason why girls shouldn't play baseball. It's not all that tough. There is no logical reason why girls shouldn't play baseball. It's not all that tough.
Hank Aaron quotes: Consistency is what counts; you have to be able to do things over and over again. Consistency is what counts; you have to be able to do things over and over again.
Hank Aaron quotes: It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course. It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course.
Hank Aaron quotes: I am very proud to be an American. This country has so much potential, I'd just like to see things better, or whatever, and I think it will be. I am very proud to be an American. This country has so much potential, I'd just like to see things better, or whatever, and I think it will be.
Hank Aaron quotes: I don't feel right unless I have a sport to play or at least a way to work up a sweat. I don't feel right unless I have a sport to play or at least a way to work up a sweat.
Hank Aaron quotes: The pitcher has got only a ball. I've got a bat. So the percentage in weapons is in my favor and I let the fellow with the ball do the The pitcher has got only a ball. I've got a bat. So the percentage in weapons is in my favor and I let the fellow with the ball do the fretting.
Hank Aaron quotes: I'm sure glad this isn't my home ball park. I'm sure glad this isn't my home ball park.
Hank Aaron quotes: I'm hoping someday that some kid, black or white, will hit more home runs than myself. Whoever it is, I'd be pulling for him. I'm hoping someday that some kid, black or white, will hit more home runs than myself. Whoever it is, I'd be pulling for him.
Hank Aaron quotes: Whatever we do, make sure we clean up baseball. Whatever we do, make sure we clean up baseball.
Hank Aaron quotes: I don't see pitches down the middle anymore - not even in batting practice. I don't see pitches down the middle anymore - not even in batting practice.