Melvin Belli Quotes

Top 5 wise famous quotes and sayings by Melvin Belli

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Melvin Belli Famous Quotes & Sayings

Discover top inspirational quotes from Melvin Belli on Wise Famous Quotes.

Melvin Belli quotes: Getting kicked out of the American Bar Association is like getting kicked out of the Book-of-the-Month Club. Getting kicked out of the American Bar Association is like getting kicked out of the Book-of-the-Month Club.
Melvin Belli quotes: I had headaches for over 30 years until I tried chiropractic. They have completely disappeared. I had headaches for over 30 years until I tried chiropractic. They have completely disappeared.
Melvin Belli quotes: A lawyers performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts. A lawyers performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts.
Melvin Belli quotes: I'm not an ambulance chaser. I'm usually there before the ambulance. I'm not an ambulance chaser. I'm usually there before the ambulance.
Melvin Belli quotes: There is never a deed so foul that something couldn't be said for the guy; that's why there are lawyers. There is never a deed so foul that something couldn't be said for the guy; that's why there are lawyers.