Robert J. Braathe Quotes

Top 46 wise famous quotes and sayings by Robert J. Braathe

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Robert J. Braathe quotes: Those who lack courage are often the first to discourage. Those who lack courage are often the first to discourage.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Go for a 90 percent approval rating with people you know. The other 10 percent either don't know you well enough or are insane. Go for a 90 percent approval rating with people you know. The other 10 percent either don't know you well enough or are insane.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: We are here because the world needs heroes. We are here because the world needs heroes.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Theories are there. Heroes are here Theories are there. Heroes are here
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Have the faith you are enough, the temerity to realize you are worthy, and the hunger to be the man or woman people will adore and appreciate fully. Have the faith you are enough, the temerity to realize you are worthy, and the hunger to be the man or woman people will adore and appreciate fully.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Mediocrity will be conquered when we become more of who we are and more like who we were. Mediocrity will be conquered when we become more of who we are and more like who we were.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Few things inspire me more than a timely smile from someone I truly admire. Few things inspire me more than a timely smile from someone I truly admire.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices. Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Be an aggregator, not an aggravator. Be an aggregator, not an aggravator.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: You experience true happiness when the things you desire rise up to the level of the things you deserve. You experience true happiness when the things you desire rise up to the level of the things you deserve.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: When it comes to the company you keep, be an equal opportunity enjoyer. When it comes to the company you keep, be an equal opportunity enjoyer.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: If you can't give people a piece of your mind, they probably don't deserve the whole of your heart. If you can't give people a piece of your mind, they probably don't deserve the whole of your heart.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: If you need inspiration, look into the eyes of people as you walk by them. They are looking for a hero; that person may be you. If you need inspiration, look into the eyes of people as you walk by them. They are looking for a hero; that person may be you.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Be known for who you agree with, and not for who you disagree with. Be known for who you agree with, and not for who you disagree with.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Valuing other people's time starts with valuing your own. Valuing other people's time starts with valuing your own.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Dreams never die - they change Dreams never die - they change
Robert J. Braathe quotes: People that sneeze really loud in public need to find a hobby or a better way to try to get people's attention People that sneeze really loud in public need to find a hobby or a better way to try to get people's attention
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Great defeats enable us to learn and to accomplish greater feats. Great defeats enable us to learn and to accomplish greater feats.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: When you expect happiness, you live happily. You also live happily when you choose to be happy. Expect less, choose more. When you expect happiness, you live happily. You also live happily when you choose to be happy. Expect less, choose more.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: In order to get people to love you, you've got to get some people to hate you In order to get people to love you, you've got to get some people to hate you
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Justice is like a great home cooked meal; it may not come at the ideal time, but when it does it is served and delicious. Justice is like a great home cooked meal; it may not come at the ideal time, but when it does it is served and delicious.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: I may not have all the answers, but I do know the questions you no longer need answers for. I may not have all the answers, but I do know the questions you no longer need answers for.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Every second we have a second chance to do something we haven't done yet. That's why it's called a second and not a first. Every second we have a second chance to do something we haven't done yet. That's why it's called a second and not a first.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: To be loved by millions, you need to be loathed by thousands. To be loved by millions, you need to be loathed by thousands.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: It only takes a second to be someone's first hero. It only takes a second to be someone's first hero.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: It's always the right time to live the big goals and dreams and to leave behind dwelling on the little nightmares. It's always the right time to live the big goals and dreams and to leave behind dwelling on the little nightmares.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Leave a legacy every hour every day in some way with something or someone. Leave a legacy every hour every day in some way with something or someone.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: It takes more effort to avoid the truth than it does to face it. It takes more effort to avoid the truth than it does to face it.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: One of the keys to success is to ask questions to people you fear getting answers from. One of the keys to success is to ask questions to people you fear getting answers from.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: I don't believe in New Years Resolutions. I believe in new day or new hour resolutions. I don't believe in New Years Resolutions. I believe in new day or new hour resolutions.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: If you open your mind more than you open your mouth, you will open your world more than you open your doubt. If you open your mind more than you open your mouth, you will open your world more than you open your doubt.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Ask one good question and you will get answers to three. Ask one good question and you will get answers to three.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Feeling inferior is complex; being superior is easy. Feeling inferior is complex; being superior is easy.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: If you aren't going out for business, you may go out of business. If you aren't going out for business, you may go out of business.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: Be someone that is easy for anyone to forgive and hard for anyone to forget. Be someone that is easy for anyone to forgive and hard for anyone to forget.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: If it weren't for the difficulties, challenges, and change, I wouldn't be blessed with opportunities, new friends and growth. If it weren't for the difficulties, challenges, and change, I wouldn't be blessed with opportunities, new friends and growth.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: There are no voids when you choose to avoid the people, places and things that create the voids. There are no voids when you choose to avoid the people, places and things that create the voids.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: It takes more time to not do something than it does to do something. It takes more time to not do something than it does to do something.
Robert J. Braathe quotes: You don't need a title to be vital. You don't need a title to be vital.