Silvio Quotes

Collection of top 42 famous quotes about Silvio

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: The link between my experience as an entrepreneur The link between my experience as an entrepreneur and that of a politician is all in one word: freedom. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Scaglia: E.Biscom is an Internet company that is diversified, E.Biscom is an Internet company that is diversified, not a diversified company that is trying out the Internet. — Silvio Scaglia
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: By definition, as a Prime Minister I cannot By definition, as a Prime Minister I cannot be a liar. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Bob Dylan: Silvio, I gotta go, find out something only Silvio, I gotta go, find out something only dead men know. — Bob Dylan
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: We must be capable of speaking a language We must be capable of speaking a language of peace, but not one of surrender. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I'm 74 years old and, even though I I'm 74 years old and, even though I may be a bit of a rascal, 33 girls in two months seems to me too much even for a 30-year-old. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: There is nothing new in Egypt. Egyptians are There is nothing new in Egypt. Egyptians are making history as usual. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: Only Napoleon did more than I have done. Only Napoleon did more than I have done. But I am definitely taller. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: The women of the Right are certainly the The women of the Right are certainly the most beautiful the Left has no taste, not even when it comes to women. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I was never convinced that war was the I was never convinced that war was the best system to bring democracy to the country. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I am absolutely sure to be the most I am absolutely sure to be the most democratic man to ever become Prime Minister in Italy. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: Because of my personal history, my professional skills Because of my personal history, my professional skills and my business achievements, I am a man nobody can expect to compare himself with. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Santos: Do you know what social justice is? Do Do you know what social justice is? Do you know what social reform is? I didn't either, but reform and social justice are what I intend to do. — Silvio Santos
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I unfortunately have never in my life been I unfortunately have never in my life been to a wild party. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I will take questions from the guys, but I will take questions from the guys, but from the girls I want telephone numbers. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: We are not a civilized country if we We are not a civilized country if we can read in a newspaper what a lady tells her boyfriend or husband. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: When asked if they would like to have When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30% of women said, 'Yes', while the other 70% replied, 'What, again?' — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: In absolute terms, I am the most legally In absolute terms, I am the most legally persecuted man of all times, in the whole history of mankind, worldwide. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Santos: I'm a TV man, not a money man. I'm a TV man, not a money man. — Silvio Santos
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Scaglia: We will make La Perla a great international We will make La Perla a great international brand for beauty and feminine luxury. — Silvio Scaglia
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Scaglia: There are literally tens of thousands of very There are literally tens of thousands of very good content providers in the world that don't distribute their content through TV channels. — Silvio Scaglia
Silvio Quotes By Silvio Berlusconi: I am certain that we need a solution I am certain that we need a solution completely separate from military intervention. — Silvio Berlusconi