Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes

Collection of top 15 famous quotes about Democracy By Thomas Jefferson

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Pinterest Share on Linkedin

Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: Democracy is 51% of the people taking away Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%. Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: An informed citizenry is at the heart of An informed citizenry is at the heart of a dynamic democracy. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: Eternal Vigilance is the price of democracy. Eternal Vigilance is the price of democracy. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Carl Sagan: Thomas Jefferson taught that a democracy was impractical Thomas Jefferson taught that a democracy was impractical unless the people were educated. — Carl Sagan
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: The best defense of democracy is an informed The best defense of democracy is an informed electorate. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: It is my principle that the will of It is my principle that the will of the majority should always prevail. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Hunter S. Thompson: Democracy as a system has evolved into something Democracy as a system has evolved into something that Thomas Jefferson didn't anticipate. — Hunter S. Thompson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: A properly functioning democracy depends on an informed A properly functioning democracy depends on an informed electorate. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: In a republican nation, whose citizens are to In a republican nation, whose citizens are to be led by reason and persuasion and not by force, the art of reasoning becomes of first importance — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: Let us in education dream of an aristocracy Let us in education dream of an aristocracy of achievement arising out of a democracy of opportunity — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: The cornerstone of democracy rests on the foundation The cornerstone of democracy rests on the foundation of an educated electorate. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: In questions of power, let no more be In questions of power, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the constitution. — Thomas Jefferson
Democracy By Thomas Jefferson Quotes By Thomas Jefferson: Where the press is free and every man Where the press is free and every man able to read, all is safe. — Thomas Jefferson